One of the most important events in the defense energy sector!
The entire spectrum of the energy supply chain will be considered at the Worldwide Energy Conference, providing an opportunity for your company to gain visibility with Department of Defense employees, contractors, the military services peers and leaders, and top industry experts to discuss current trends and initiatives in the petroleum, alternative fuels and renewable energy fields.
• Brand and product visibility to key decision makers and purchasing agents from around the globe.
• Numerous networking and business generating opportunities with policy makers, purchasing agents and end users.
• Conference Sessions covering the most up to date information and future of the energy industry.
With over $14B in energy purchases, DLA Energy is involved in all aspects of energy procurement for Department of Defense and the federal government:
• Natural gas
• Compressed gases
• Liquid propellants
• Utility services
• U.S. Government Fuel Card programs
• Alternative fuels
• Renewable energy
• Quality and technical support
• Defense fuel support point management
• Class III bulk petroleum
2017 Space Rates: $30/sq. ft. ($3000 per 10x10)