One of the most important events in the defense energy sector!
The entire spectrum of the energy supply chain will be considered at the Worldwide Energy Conference, providing an opportunity for your company to gain visibility with Department of Defense employees, contractors, the military services peers and leaders, and top industry experts to discuss current trends and initiatives in the petroleum, alternative fuels and renewable energy fields.
• Brand and product visibility to key decision makers and purchasing agents from around the globe.
• Numerous networking and business generating opportunities with policy makers, purchasing agents and end users.
• Conference sessions covering the most up to date information and future of the energy industry.
With more than $14 billion in energy purchases, DLA Energy is involved in all aspects of energy procurement for Department of Defense and the federal government:
• Natural gas
• Compressed gases
• Liquid propellants
• Utility services
• U.S. government fuel card programs
• Alternative fuels
• Renewable energy
• Quality and technical support
• Defense fuel support point management
• Class III bulk petroleum
2019 Space Rates: $30/sq. ft. ($3000 per 10×10)
Helping Small Businesses Succeed
We understand small businesses need some help to grow. That’s why DLA Energy is launching its first Small Business Pavilion at its Worldwide Energy Conference! Located in the exhibit hall, the Small Business Pavilion provides a cost-effective, turn-key opportunity for you to showcase your products and services to 2,300+ buyers including the DLA Energy HQ team as well as the worldwide DLA organization—plus, DoD leadership, contractors, and top industry experts.
We’ve made it easy to be a part of DLA Energy’s premier event by creating the Small Business Pavilion with a smaller, more cost-effective way to exhibit. Each area includes space for four companies. Your kiosk includes:
- Your company’s logo and marketing message
- Electric and carpet
- Option to rent additional items such as laptops and monitors to enhance your display
- One complimentary exhibitor badge, giving you access to sessions and other events
In order to qualify for the Small Business Pavilion, your company must:
- Meet the SBA’s numerical size standards for small (NAICS);
- Be a for-profit business of any legal structure;
- Be independently owned and operated;
- Not be nationally dominant in its field;
- Be physically located and operate in the U.S. or its outlying areas and makes a significant contribution to the U.S. economy through payment of taxes and/or use of American products, material and/or labor.
Bring your staff and your marketing materials, and you’re on your way to meeting some of the federal government’s most important energy decision makers. Space is the Small Business Pavilion is limited so don’t delay!
For exhibit information and questions, contact:
Keith Biersner, The Bridge Group